Sabtu, 07 Maret 2009

introducing the study and web blog


WELCOME TO MY BLOG.


Welcome to SiteRightNow.com. I'm Mitch Cohen, and I created the SiteRightNow.com system back in August of 2000. I originally wrote the system for myself to use, so I could build websites faster for my customers who couldn't afford to pay my normal web design fees. Then my wife Sherry suggested that perhaps others might like using it too! Now with thousands of customers around the world, we offer a great way for you to easily make a website. No experience is necessary. Beginners are welcome.

We'll be here to help you every step of the way. You can build a website yourself using our SiteRightNow control panel web builder, or have our designers build a website for you with a low price web design project. And now, you can even make a great monthly income by telling your friends about SiteRightNow.com! As I'm writing this, I'm thinking that my wife Sherry also told me that people don't read much anymore! The Internet and the world has changed since we first started almost 9 years ago, but many customers have called me to tell me that they appreciate that we spell out all the details and are very straightforward. We will continue to do this. Feel free to browse our site with advice on building website traffic and how to be successful in the changing Internet world and more. Your success is our success, and we will do our best to help.

BY. Maulia Dianur
thank's

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar